Standard Gaylord Covers have (2) 2.75" diameter elastized wand openings that can be zippered closed when not in use, clear viewing window and adjustable Velcro straps at each corner for secure fit.
Positive Pressure Covers for re-grind applications have a single centered 6" diameter x 10" high elastized wand opening, Velcro straps at each corner, extra long sides, and belts and loops to secure the cover onto the gaylord.
- Polypropylene material is USDA approved
- Increase profits by eliminating material contamination
- Covers fit a range of gaylord sizes
- Easy to install and remove
- Octagonal covers available to order
- Custom covers can be made to your specifications