SelfLube™ Guide Locks
Used for precision alignment of the upper and lower portion of a mold, SelfLube™ Guide Locks consist of three pieces: a right and left made of S7 steel hardened to Rc 50-52 titanium nitrided to Rc 80, and a center made of O6 hardened to Rc 60-62 black oxide coated.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Provide positive guidance between cavities and cores
- Dissimilar steels heat treated to different hardnesses to protect against galling or wear and binding
- Three piece design allows for easy installation and fitting of inserts
- Female: S7, 50-52 Rc titanium nitrided to 80 Rc
- Male: O6 steel, 60-62 Rc and black oxide coated