SLIDE® Super Grease Lubricants No. 43911,43900
SLIDE® Super Grease will not separate, run or fall out and has exceptional load-bearing properties. Thixotropic properties provide excellent mechanical stability when sudden temperature changes occur. A clear, clean, non-yellowing grease, SLIDE® Super Grease is ideal for injection molds, mold assemblies, and especially medical and food grade plastic parts. Also, repels water and prevents corrosion.
• No chlorinated solvents
• NSF Category H-1†† (download NSF approval letter)
• NLGI #2 high temperature range grease
• Food-approved active ingredients
• Colorless & odorless, excellent dielectric strength
• Contains PTFE, no silicones
• Will not bleed out; paintable
Operating Temperature: -45°F to +650°F* (intermittent)
- No. 43900-1 10-gram tube (case of 25)
- No. 43900-3 3-oz tube case of 12)
- No. 43900-3 SNGL 3-oz tube
- No. 43900-7 7-lbs
- No. 43900-35 35-lbs
- No. 43900-400 400 lbs
- No. 43900T 14 oz tube for grease guns
- No. 43911P Aerosol 11 oz.
†Rating applies to aerosol formulation only. USDA H1 rating: For use in federally inspected meat and poultry plants. ††NSF-H1 for non-aerosol formulations.