Nylon Manifolds - Durable and Economical!
Molded from a special blend of fiberglass-filled nylon material, extremely durable and resistant to impact and corrosion. Used for distributing air, water, lubricants or coolant, suitable for a wide range of industrial applications including injection molding, machine tooling, robotics and semi-conductor. Molded-in NPT thread design assure leak free NPT pipe connections, marked in and out and have numbered ports for easy installation and identification.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Temperature rating 0° to 150° F
- Max working pressure: 120psi @150°F, 200psi @ 120°F
- An economical alternative to steel manifolds
- Compatible with brass and steel fittings with no risk of corrosion
- 1" and 1.5" NPT(F) standard inlet/outlet sizes
- 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" NPT(F) port sizes available
- Standard colors: red and blue
- Brackets sold separately (Part # PLX-MB01 single manifold) (Part # PLX-MB02 two manifolds)