Nylon Manifolds - Durable and Economical!
Nylon Manifolds - Molded from a special blend of fiberglass-filled nylon material, nylon manifolds are extremely durable and resistant to impact and corrosion. Used for distributing air, water, lubricants or coolant, Nylon Manifolds are used in a wide range of industrial applications including injection molding, machine tooling, robotics and semi-conductor. Molded-in NPT thread design assure leak free NPT pipe connections. Manifolds are marked in and out and have numbered ports for easy installation and identification. Mounting brackets also available.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Temperature rating 0° to 150° F
- Max working pressure: 120psi @150°F, 200psi @ 120°F
- An economical alternative to steel manifolds
- Conveniect ready-to-use threads are molded in
- Compatible with brass and steel fittings with no risk of corrosion
- 1" and 1.5" NPT(F) standard inlet/outlet sizes
- 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" NPT(F) port sizes available
- Standard colors: red and blue
- Brackets sold separately (Part # PLX-MB01 single manifold) (Part # PLX-MB02 two manifolds)