SLIDE® SSL Mold Release No. 42112N
SLIDE® SSL Mold Release has thousands of uses. For paper and film converters, Silicone Spray Lube fights sticking and glue build-up problems. Use on slitter knives, rollers, and slide guides. For food processing, Slide® SSL Mold Release eliminates sticky food build-up, speeds cleaning. Use on heat sealers, ovens, guides, chutes, and conveyors. For vertical blind manufacturing, SSL Mold Release is an excellent lubricant for vertical blind tracks.
- Silicone-based mold release
- No chlorinated solvents
- Non-paintable formula
- NSF Category M1 registered formulation that is safe for food applications (download NSF approval letter)
- Ideal in-process lubricant
- Food-approved lubricant (++)
- Specially formulated as an industrial release agent for manufacturing processes
- Maximum operating temperature: 600°F
(++) Lubricants are suitable for food contact use as indicated in Title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations.
- No. 42112N aerosol (Net Wt. 12 oz.)
- No. 42135N cylinder
- No. 42101PB 1-gallon
- No. 42105PB 5-gallon
- No. 42155PB 55-gallon