Standard Gaylord Covers used for negative pressure have (2) 2.75″ standard diameter elastized wand openings that can be zippered closed when not in use, a clear viewing window, magnets and adjustable Velcro straps at each corner for a secure fit.
Positive Pressure Covers for re-grind applications have a single centered 6″ diameter x 10″ high elastized wand opening, Velcro straps at each corner, extra long sides, and belt that provide extra secure fit onto the gaylord.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Breathable, polypropylene vinyl material is USDA approved
- Increase profits by eliminating material contamination
- Covers fit a range of gaylord sizes
- Easy to install and remove
- Custom covers can be made to your specifications
Blue is the standard/stock color on all covers. Additional colors are available upon request. For a Custom Gaylord Cover quote, please fill out the appropriate Custom Gaylord Cover Form and email it to email@example.com.