Kuri-Clamp™ Standard Duty Worm Gear Clamps
Kuri-Clamp™ Standard Duty Worm Gear Clamps used in automotive, industrial and general purpose applications.
- General Purpose
- WGC-CS Series: Four-piece construction consisting of a 1/2″ wide, 300 series stainless steel band; plated carbon steel hex screw with 5/16″ head and two-piece, 300 series stainless steel housing.
- WGC-SS Series: Four-piece construction consisting of a 1/2″ wide, 300 series stainless steel band; stainless steel hex screw with 5/16″ head and two-piece, 300 series stainless steel housing.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Quadra-Lock Housing Design with added saddle to eliminate risk of seam separation and virutally eliminating housing “lift and twist”
- Evenly Distributed Radial Pressure quality controlled to military standard specifications eliminates leakage caused by uneven housings and provides higher sealing pressure with lower applied torque
- Arched, Perforated Slots provides more overall steel between perforations for added band strength and allows for smoother engagement
- 300 Series Stainless Steel Band provides durability and superior corrosion resistance
- Hex screws with sharply defined hex angles for better gripping power and more threads per screw results in increased torque strength
- Meets Industry Standards for SAE J1508 Type F and RoHS compliant
- Torque installation rating of 25-37 inch pounds (WGC-CS) and 30-45 inch pounds (WGC-SS)