Unlike standard manifold assemblies, Plastixs® HiTemp Water Manifold Assemblies are designed for injection molding with high temperature resins.
For many injection molders, finding a safe method of distributing high temperature process water can be challenging. Traditional manifolds are made from steel, aluminum or stainless steel and are only rated for temperatures of either 250°F or 300°F.
Plastixs HiTemp Manifold System brings reliability, durability and flexibility for optimal flow management across a wide range of high temperature operations. From medical to electronics to automotive industries, a high quality, HiTemp Water Manifold Assembly supplies an end-to-end, high temperature solution, connecting both water or oil units to molds for streamlined injection molding.
Designed to Handle Temperatures Up to 600°F
While traditional models can be a safety issue, the HiTemp Manifold Assemblies are built of stainless steel for superior corrosion resistance and durability at temperatures up to 600°F.
The units are configurable, compact, and can mount directly to a water unit or can be remotely connected with a high temperature hose. Ideal for injection molding applications, the assembly has shut-off valves with locking handles. We also provide hoses with insulation sleeves that reduce heat loss. Additional features include:
- JIC or special quick connects for leak-free operation
- Operates at 320°F to 450°F for water and up to 600°F
- Rated working pressure of 350 PSI
- 4 to 8 ports depending on model
- End and center inlet series available
- Insulated stainless braided fluoropolymer hose or stainless steel hose
Custom Manifold Models Available
Looking for something different? Plastixs offers custom-built manifold assemblies tailored to your exact manufacturing needs.
Built from stainless steel or aluminum, custom assemblies are designed to your specifications, manufactured by our experts, and delivered fully assembled and ready to install. These high-quality, “plug and play” manifolds integrate seamlessly into your existing injection molding systems for a faster and safer manufacturing process with:
- Expedited ROI: Give your timelines a boost with faster cycle times, setups and teardowns
- Improved Safety: Plastixs manifolds are delivered pre-assembled for neater setups and decreased chances of slip and fall accidents
- Integrated Options: High temperature hoses are available to meet even the most demanding industrial applications
At Plastixs, we engineer and test everything we sell to ensure the highest quality products available, for safe, reliable and long-lasting solutions.
In addition to custom-built manifold assemblies, we also supply EPDM rubber hoses and other insulated, flexible hoses that work seamlessly with the manifold units. Whatever your high temperature challenge, Plastixs will work with you to identify the right solution for keeping employees safe and your processes running smoothly.
Contact us to learn more about our HiTemp Water Manifold Assemblies