Gaylord Covers for Positive and Negative Pressure
Standard Gaylord Covers used for negative pressure have (2) 2.75" standard diameter elastized wand openings that can be zippered closed when not in use, a clear viewing window, magnets and adjustable Velcro straps at each corner for a secure fit.
Positive Pressure Covers for re-grind applications have a single centered 6" diameter x 10" high elastized wand opening, Velcro straps at each corner, extra long sides, and belt that provide extra secure fit onto the gaylord.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Breathable, polypropylene vinyl material is USDA approved
- Increase profits by eliminating material contamination
- Covers fit a range of gaylord sizes
- Easy to install and remove
- Custom covers can be made to your specifications
Blue is the standard/stock color on all covers. Additional colors are available upon request. Please contact us for more information.