SMARTFLOW® Molded Body SWAP® Valve
The SMARTFLOW® Molded Body SWAP® Valve is a simple, manually selectable device that supplies cooling water to the mold during processing or air to purge the water from the mold before a mold change.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- External Plates are Glass-Filled Nylon for improved corrosion resistance.
- Center Disc Stainless Steel for durability and thermal stability
- Threaded Connections are supported with stainless steel inserts to maintain proper thread geometry
- Price is 20% less than Anodized Aluminum
- 1-inch Model Only
- With or without locking pin for two-hand operation
- Mounting plates are integrated into the body for dimensional strength
- Max operating temperature: 250°F (121°C), Max pressure: 150 psi (10.3 bar)
- Model A-M includes Check Valve
- Model L-M includes Check Valve and Locking Pin
See also Plastixs Integrated Solutions: