FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Applications: To convey cooling water to furnace doors in steel mills, glass plants, foundries, or where the hose is subjected to high temperatures and splashes of white-hot molten metals or glass.
- Tube: White EPDM
- Reinforcement: High tensile textile cords
- Cover: Beige EPDM – heat resistant, non-conductive resin-coated dust-free fiberglass cover.
- Working Pressure: Constant Pressure – 20 Bar (300 PSI)
- Smooth interior
- Temperature Range: Tube: -40° F (-40° C) to +248° F (+120° C) / Cover: -40° F (-40° C) to 1000° F (up to +540° C)
- Standard Length: 100 feet