Ideal for use with HiTemp Manifold Assemblies
PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) hose assemblies from Plastixs come equipped with stainless steel female swivel JIC fittings on each end. The inner PTFE tube/liner is covered with a stainless steel overbraid and an orange or blue silicone insulation sleeve. Protective insulation sleeve is made of knitted fiberglass yarns in a flexible substrate and then coated with a high grade silicone rubber. Insulation sleeve is resistant to hydraulic fluids, lubricating oils and fuel, and helps prevent energy loss through hoses.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Hose assemblies rated up to 450°F, 1000 PSI
- Prevents energy loss through hoses
- Provides optimal thermal insulation in high heat applications
- Protective insulation sleeve protects employees from burns
- Insulation sleeve available in orange or blue silicone
- Stainless steel female swivel JIC fittings on each end
- Available in 2,4,6,8 and 10 foot lengths
906 SERIES Supply Hoses include 3/8″ Fluoropolymer Hose with Stainless Steel Overbraid and Orange or Blue Silicone Protective Insulation Sleeve. Assembled with 3/8″ Stainless Steel Female Swivel JIC Fittings on each end.
912 SERIES Remote Hoses include 5/8″ Fluoropolymer Hose with Stainless Steel Overbraid and Orange Silicone Protective Insulation Sleeve. Assembled with 3/4″ Stainless Steel Female Swivel JIC Fittings on each end.