Ideal for use with HiTemp Manifold Assemblies
PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) hoses with Stainless Steel overbraid are covered with insulation sleeve. Protective sleeve is made of knitted fiberglass yarns in a flexible substrate then coated with a high grade silicone rubber. Insulation sleeve is resistant to hydraulic fluids, lubricating oils and fuel and helps prevents energy loss through hoses.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Hose assemblies rated up to 450°F, 1000 PSI
- Prevents energy loss through hoses
- Provides optimal thermal insulation in high heat applications
- Insulation sleeve protects employees from burns
- Sold in 2,4,6,8 and 10 foot lengths
906 SERIES Supply Hoses include 3/8″ Fluoropolymer Hose with Stainless Steel overbraid and orange or blue Silicone Insulation Sleeve. Assembled with 3/8″ JIC Stainless Steel female swivel fittings on each end.
912 SERIES Remote Hoses include (5/8″) Fluoropolymer Hose with Stainless Steel overbraid and orange Silicone Insulation Sleeve. Assembled with 3/4″ JIC Stainless Steel female swivel fittings on each end.