MOST HOSE SHIPS WITHIN 1 - 3 BUSINESS DAYS
Series K7000 Anti-Stat Blasting Tubing
Specially forumlated anti-static PVC tubing for the loading of ammonium nitrate/fuel oil blasting agents used in the mining and construction industries.
FEATURES and APPLICATIONS:
- Conductivity-effectively limits build-up of static electricity.
- Wear resistance-smooth interior and exterior surfaces, combined with tough material formulation, provide good wear resistance.
- Self-extinguishing characteristics.
- Excellent flexibility.
- Continuous orange strip makes tubing visible in underground lighting.
- Bulk unloading of ammonium nitrate/fuel oil blasting agents in small diameter holes
- Successfully used with Orica's blast hole chargers, intermediate loaders and the Penberthy Anoloader.
- Service Temperature Range: -30°F (-35°C) to +150°F (+65°C)
Most hose ships within 1 - 3 business days; ship date confirmed upon order