TRACER® VM Bluetooth Interface
Tracer®VM Bluetooth Interface collects, transmits and saves data from Tracer®VM Base flowmeters installed in injection mold cooling circuits.
Flowmeters purchased separately are connected via cable to TracerVM Bluetooth Interface. The Interface provides power to each flowmeter and receives voltage signals for temperature and flow.
The Bluetooth Interface wirelessly transmits flow and temperature to display on a mobile device. Flow condition data log files can be created via app and saved on USB flash drive documenting the mold cooling conditions.
The Interface also communicates over Ethernet connection to PC software for network file storage and alerts. The files are easily read into database software for reference or analysis.
Scientific Molders can use this data to confirm processing parameters and optimize cycle times and cooling water efficiency.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Transmits temperature and flow/conditions in real time to mobile devices for process monitoring up to 20 meters away.
- Simplifies multiple TracerVM Base installations by providing power, ground and signal termination near the process.
- Gasketed, water-resistant plastic enclosure provides secure mounting in locations where occasional water spray is present.
- Ethernet port connects the Interface to a local network for communication with Data Logger software.
- USB port provides mobile device charging plus flash drive connection.
- Smartflow Data Logger PC software included.
- Housing-NEMA4X Compliant
- Operating Temperature - 0°C to 120°C (32°F to 248°F)
- Maximum Wireless Range - 20 meters (65.6 ft.)
- Maximum Sensor Distance to Bluetooth Interface - 3 meters (10 ft.)
- Power Required - 8 to 28VDC with Earth Ground (required for signal integrity)
- Cord Grips - 9 pieces liquid-tight (included)
- Data Logging Software (included)
TracerVM Mobile App is available for free download from iTunes or the Google Play store. Search for "TracerVM". The mobile app displays temperature and flow rate data from one Interface module with up to 8 flowmeters at one time.
See also Plastixs Integrated Solutions: