Designed for use in industrial water applications such as injection mold cooling or filter and pump monitoring
The Tracer®VM Base Electronic Flowmeter is a non-display sensor that provides a 0.5 to 3.5 volt output for process temperature and flow rate. Flow sensor technology is highly accurate and repeatable without moving parts. Flow reading is direction specific. Connection to the process is made using standard pipe threads in NPT or BSP from 3/8″ through 1-1/2″. Flow body materials are corrosion-resistant brass, glass-filled nylon (3/8″ and 1/2″ body sizes), anodized aluminum or stainless steel (3/4″ – 1-1/2″ body sizes).
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- No moving parts for reliable operation
- Flow and temperature sensors in one unit for compact installation
- Quick temperature response from direct media contact
- Economical and versatile construction with corrosion-resistant materials
- Flow ranges in LPM or GPM