The SMARTLINK™ Tracer®VM Interface collects, transmits and saves data from TracerVM base flowmeters installed in injection mold cooling circuits.
Flowmeters purchased separately are connected via cable to the SMARTLINK TracerVM Interface. The Interface provides power to each flowmeter and receives voltage signals for temperature and flow.
The SMARTLINK TracerVM Interface wirelessly transmits flow and temperature to display on a mobile device. Flow condition data log files can be created via app and saved on USB flash drive documenting the mold cooling conditions.
The Interface also communicates over Ethernet connection to PC software for network file storage and alerts. Configuration files save alarm settings and session setups to save time and maintain data consistency. The files are easily read into database software for reference or analysis. Scientific Molders can use this data to confirm processing parameters and optimize cycle times and cooling water efficiency.
When used with PC software, a dry contact switch is available for connection to a peripheral or machine control to signal an alarm for out of limit cooling water conditions. Alerts are disabled when recording is not active.
NETWORK CONNECTION REQUIREMENT: When used with PC software, the SMARTLINK TracerVM Interface must be connected through a DHCP Client such as a wireless router or Local Area Network that will automatically assign an IP address. The interface will not communicate if plugged directly into a computer.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Separate Analog Outputs (0-5 or 0-10V selectable) for temperature and flow
- Programmable SPDT switch, 30VAC/VDC, 1A
- New! Volume Totalizer function
- Turbulent Flow Display (FCI)
- 8 – 28VDC Supply required (external source, AC power adapter cable or connection to eDart)
- Vortex Shedding Technology
- Flow rate in gallons or liters per minute, +/- 5% Accuracy based on full range
- Temperature in degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius
- BTU’s per Minute Calculation with Optional Glycol % Input
- 3/8″, 1/2″, 3/4″ and 1-1/2″ NPT(F) or BSPP(F) connection sizes
- Pressure gauges are available