The Tracer®VM Electronic Flowmeter with User Interface employs reliable vortex shedding technology to monitor liquid flow rate and temperature. The newly-designed control circuit provides programmable switch set points for high or low flow or temperature and turbulent flow rate (FCI Technology). Analog Outputs for flow and temperature are selectable: 0.5 to 3.5/4.1V, 0 to 5V. or 0 to 10V, for connection to data acquisition system or PLC. A totalizing function is unique to this user interface with volume display from a selected point. Reynolds Number display and BTU’s per minute calculation are unique in the industry and come standard with this model.
Every unit is equipped with internal rechargable battery for temporary operation without attachment to direct power source. Standard cable is supplied with loose wire leads for customer termination. Optional AC wall adapter cable provides DC power for charging purposes. Optional cable is available for connection to RJG eDart System™.
This flowmeter may be ordered with remotely mounted electronics. The LCD Display and controls can be positioned up to 9.5 feet away from the flow body.
Sealed pushbuttons configure the flowmeter and switch operations through brightly colored LCD display and user-friendly menus. The SPDT switch can be wired directly to an alarm circuit in a process controller or other peripheral equipment such as low voltage stack lights.
NIST Traceable Calibration is available.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Separate Analog Outputs (0-5 or 0-10V selectable) for temperature and flow
- Programmable SPDT switch, 30VAC/VDC, 1A
- New! Volume Totalizer function
- Turbulent Flow Display (FCI)
- 8 – 28VDC Supply required (external source, AC power adapter cable or connection to eDart)
- Vortex Shedding Technology
- Flow rate in gallons or liters per minute, +/- 5% Accuracy based on full range
- Temperature in degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius
- BTU’s per Minute Calculation with Optional Glycol % Input
- 3/8″, 1/2″, 3/4″ and 1-1/2″ NPT(F) or BSPP(F) connection sizes
- Pressure gauges are available