The Triple R M-Series Filter Element is a higher flow filter for hydraulic machinery using mineral oil or phosphate esters. The M-Series element is made of crepe style cellulose fiber filter paper. Manufactured using a patented CNC winding/cutting machine ensuring absolute accuracy and quality control. Great industrial filter with ideal filter purification.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- High performance filter element for critical environment
- Best suited for hydraulic systems for requiring high level of oil cleanliness, 3 Mircon
- Provides NAS 6 (ISO 16/14/12) or better
- Available in sizes M30 (TR20230/EL03003), M50 (TR20330/EL05004), and M100 (TR20430/EL10006)
- β3 = 929, filter element
- Cover Gasket Kits – Available for 30, 50 & 100 Series Oil Filter Housings