Alfagomma hoses, distributed by Plastixs since 2015, are some of the most robust hoses available for effectively transferring both liquid and dry food with minimal wear.
Alfagomma FDA liquid and dry food transfer hoses have higher temperature and pressure capability than your typical PVC or urethane hoses that are often used for these applications.
Throughout the world, the name Alfagomma is synonymous with quality, a reputation based on first class hose products, a commitment to research and development and ongoing capital investment. Alfagomma’s development and product engineering continues to produce fluid transfer and material handling product innovations that assure excellent performance and maximum cost savings.
Plastixs customers also appreciate that these Alfagomma hoses do not need to be crimped hydraulically, though can be if needed. These hoses are expertly manufactured with high-tensile textile cords and embedded steel wire helix that can be used with a variety of standard barbed fittings and secured with with single bolt, double bolt, wire, or band type clamps that Plastixs sells in bulk for these applications.
FDA Liquid Food Transfer Hoses
Alfagomma FDA liquid food transfer hoses are available from Plastixs from 1″ to 4″ inner diameter (ID) and 100’ in length. These hoses are capable of handling pressure up to 240 PSI and temperatures from -22°F (-30°C) up to +230°F (+110°C).
Products & Applications
- T400LL/T400LB & T455LL 150 PSI Food S&D Hose: liquid, fatty, oily food, and alcoholic beverage suction and discharge (maximum 75 proof)
- T410LB & T410LL 240 PSI Food and Beverage S&D Hose (Crush Resistant): food and alcoholic beverage suction and discharge, specially designed for wine, beer and spirits (maximum 95 proof)
- T426LB 150 PSI Corrugated Grey Food S&D Hose: liquid, fatty, oily food, and alcoholic beverage suction and discharge (maximum 75 proof); may be sterilized with a 5% soda solution
- T452LE 150 PSI Potable Water Hose: discharge of water used for drinking, most often used for temporary water lines in construction and industrial applications (not NSF approved)
- T422LH THE BREWT Liquid S&D Brewery Hose: liquid food and alcoholic beverage suction and discharge (maximum 95 proof)
FDA Dry Food Transfer Hoses
Alfagomma FDA dry food transfer hoses are also available from Plastixs from 2″ to 8″ inner diameter (ID) and 100’ in length. These hoses are capable of handling pressure up to 150 PSI and temperatures of -22°F (-30°C) to +176°F (+80°C).
Products & Applications
- T714LG Corrugated Material Handling Hose FDA Grade: suction or discharge of wet or dry abrasive materials; suitable for handling materials for human consumption
- T720LG Bulk Food S&D Hose: suction and discharge of wet or dry abrasive materials, designed for grains, flour and pellet transfer
- T760LE 75 PSI Dry Bulk Food Discharge Hose: discharge of dry powders under low pressure, such as dry cement, grains and animal feed transfer
Get a Quote Today
Contact the hose experts at Plastixs for a free consultation and custom quote to determine the best Alfagomma, Kuriyama, Kuri Tec, Tigerflex, Norres, or other hose for your application.