Plastixs® HiTemp™ Water Manifold Assemblies
Ideal for injection molding applications!
Plastixs® HiTemp™ Manifold Assemblies are uniquely designed to meet the demands of higher temperature processing where durability and reliability are key. Corrosion resistant Stainless steel components are integrated to create a flow management system suitable for a wide range of process applications operating at higher temperatures and pressures. Designed for use with Plastixs HiTemp Insulated Hose Assemblies.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- All Stainless construction reduces corrosion
- Manifold rated 250 psi at 400°F
- JIC connections provide leak free assembly
- Shut-off valves have locking handles for added safety
- Threads directly onto water unit or can be remotely connected
- Configurable, compact design is ready to install
- Designed for use with HiTemp insulated hoses
- Series HTC with centered inlet also available - mounts directly to water unit
HTE SERIES WATER MANIFOLD ASSEMBLIES include (304) SS Manifold with a 3/4" NPT(F) end inlet, and 3/8" NPT(F) ports. Ships fully assembled with 3/8" (316) SS Standard Port ball valves with locking handles and JIC male SS adapters. Rated 250 psi at 400° F, water. Available with 4, 6, 8 or 10 ports.