TracerVM Electronic Flowmeter with User Interface
TracerVM Electronic Flowmeter with User Interface measures liquid flow rate and temperature while providing a selectable analog voltage and programmable switch.
TracerVM Electronic Flowmeter with User Interface calculates BTU's per minute and incorporates FCI (Flow Characteristic Indicator) in support of Scientific CoolingSM principles. Flow sensor technology is highly accurate and repeatable vortex shedding behind a bluff body. Flow reading is direction specific. Refer to the arrow on the body for correct installation.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Separate Analog Outputs (0-5 or 0-10V selectable) for temperature and flow
- Programmable SPDT switch, 30VAC/VDC, 1A
- New! Volume Totalizer function
- Turbulent Flow Display (FCI)
- 8 - 28VDC Supply required (external source, AC power adapter cable or connection to eDart)
- Vortex Shedding Technology
- Flow rate in gallons or liters per minute, +/- 5% Accuracy based on full range
- Temperature in degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius
- BTU's per Minute Calculation with Optional Glycol % Input
- 3/8", 1/2", 3/4" and 1-1/2" NPT(F) or BSPP(F) connection sizes
- Pressure gauges are available
See also Plastixs Integrated Solutions: