Plastixs® Nylon Manifolds – Durable and Economical!
Plastixs nylon manifolds are molded from a special blend of fiberglass-filled nylon material and are extremely durable and resistant to impact and corrosion. Used for distributing air, water, lubricants or coolant and suitable for a wide range of industrial applications including injection molding, machine tooling, robotics and semi-conductor. Molded-in NPT thread design assure leak free NPT pipe connections, marked in and out and have numbered ports for easy installation and identification.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Temperature rating 0° F to 150° F
- Max working pressure: 120psi @150° F, 200psi @ 120° F
- An economical alternative to steel manifolds
- Compatible with brass and steel fittings with no risk of corrosion
- 1″ and 1.5″ NPT(F) standard inlet/outlet sizes
- 1/4″, 3/8″ and 1/2″ NPT(F) port sizes available
- Standard Colors: Red and Blue
- Brackets sold separately (Part # PLX-MB01 single manifold) (Part # PLX-MB02 two manifolds)