Plastixs® HiTemp™ Oil Manifold Assemblies
Fully Integrated to Fit Your Application
Plastixs® HiTemp™ Oil Manifold Assemblies are uniquely designed and engineered to meet the demands of high temperature processing where durability and reliability are key. These manifolds are integrated with special components to create a flow management system suitable for a wide range of process applications operating at higher temperatures produced by oil circulating systems. Designed for use with Plastixs® HiTemp Insulated Hose Assemblies.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Manifolds: All stainless steel construction reduces corrosion
- Manifold rated 100 PSI at 550oF
- JIC connections provide leak free assembly
- Shut-off valves designed for heat transfer oil at temperatures up to 550oF, with locking handles for added safety
- Center port inlets for easy installation directly onto your oil unit
- Mounting tabs provided for additional support (as required)
- Configurable, compact design (2 1/2" (W) x 12 7/8" (L) x 8 11/31" (H) approx.)
- Designed for use with Plastixs HiTemp Insulated Hose Assemblies
HO SERIES OIL MANIFOLD ASSEMBLIES include Stainless Steel Manifold with a 1" NPT (F) center port inlet. Ships fully assembled with 1/2" full port ball valves with locking handles and JIC steel fittings (See diagram). Rated 100 PSI at 550oF, oil. Available with 4 or 6 ports.
- (PLX-HOC12-Fitting Kit): Needed to mount on HO Series Manifold directly to oil units with 3/4" female NPT connections.
- (PLX-HOC16-Fitting Kit): Needed to mount on HO Series Manifold directly to oil units with 1" female NPT connections.